RE: [epf-dev] Package Owner's call Friday + Need daily OpenUP publishedbuild

Actually this works out, I was debating the necessity of a general call tomorrow and really saw it more as just finalizing the disposition of the remaining open bugs.

Best regards,

Steve

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Kroll
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:24 AM
To: Ricardo Balduino; epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Package Owner's call Friday + Need daily OpenUP publishedbuild

Package owners, I suggest that tomorrow's General call become also a Package Owner's call where we discuss whether we are ready to release, last second fixes and issues to be resolved.
This call is 8 AM PDT. Steve, is that OK with you, since we are "stealing" your call, but I think "release ready" qualifies as overarching issue... :) We also have the PM call at 10 AM PDT, so we can perhaps use also that to resolve issues if needed.

Call in for General and overarching, 8 AM PDT

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0025
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1242
Tie-line dial-in: 421-0025
Participant passcode: 876927

Ricardo, I think we need to do a published OpenUP/Basic asap, and do them frequently. I am worried that there may be publishing issues that we do not find, and the content looks different when you publish than in the Browsing view (especially when you review General content and overall look and feel, since the navigation / tree browser is different). Can you and Jao arrange with that?

Thanks

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework