[epf-dev] EPF 1.0 on target for Sep 30 release

<Resending completed e-mail, last e-mail went off accidentally>
Hi,

the release review yesterday went well, and we are approved, with one contingency.
We need to make a smaller correction to the IP log, and I am awaiting instructions from Eclipse legal what that correction is supposed to be. I do expect to resolve that today, so we can release on Sep 30.

I want to thank everybody for the really hard work going on. A week ago, we had 195 OpenUP defects targeted for this release that was not yet closed. Today we have 88 left, still a lot, but we are making rapid progress. Also on the tooling side we are making a lot of progress.

I will talk to Charlie and Ricardo later today and come back with more specifics in terms of build schedule for the last couple of days.

On content:
Please keep up the great work, and let's use the last 48 hours to close the remaining bugs.
- As a bug owner, please be aggressive with asking people to review your stuff so you can close.
- All, please do whatever you can to respond to requests for reviews.

Also, I have found the following report very useful, see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/report.cgi?x_axis_field=bug_status&y_axis_field=assigned_to&z_axis_field=&query_format=report-table&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Technology&product=EPF&component=Content&version=1.0&version=unspecified&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&format=table&action="">

<Instructions for creating it:
1) Select reports>Tabular reports
2) Select Technology>EPF>Content
3) Push down <ctrl> and select version "1.0" and "unspecified"
4) Select vertical axis=Asignee, and horizontal axis=Status
5) Select "Generate Report"
Result should look like

Status
Assignee
NEW ASSIGNED REOPENED RESOLVED VERIFIED CLOSED Total
Chris.Sibbald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.
.
.