Re: [epf-dev] Final EPF 1.0 Release Review slides

Thanks, I incoporated Kelvin's, Asier's, and Ricardo's comments with the exception of keeping 6 roles (I do not count the 7th, but more about Any Role later... :) and I find that there are 20, not 23 artifacts. I am counting all artifacts under all roles in latest published configuration.

Thank you for all your assistance getting this done! This version has now been sent in for the Sep 27 Release Review meeting.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/19/2006 07:19 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Final EPF 1.0 Release Review slides

Per, sounds good. A few comments:

- slide 6: OpenUP/Basic has currently 1 delivery process

- slide 6: 7 roles, 18 tasks, 23 artifacts

- slide 20: Prof. Barry Boehm is building...

- slide 22: plug-ins (not plugins)

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/19/2006 02:30 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Final EPF 1.0 Release Review slides

Hi,

this is what I plan to send in first thing tomorrow morning EST if nobody has major objections.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815[attachment "EPF 1.0 Review v1.0.ppt" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM]