Re: [epf-dev] Reusing artifacts - question

As I said, I would prefer this type of discussion in the newsgroup.  I am also not used to talk to people with no name :-).

There are a lot of exiting new modeling projects coming up in Eclipse and our intention is to reuse as much of these as possible in the future.  As these projects just get started and we wanted to limit our scope to things that are not covered by other related technologies, this is what we did so far.  We surely want to do more in the future.  Any contributions from the community are welcome as well.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

"itsme213" <itsme213@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/08/2006 15:08

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Reusing artifacts - question

Peter,

Don't some of these hard boundaries make it difficult to take process support beyond just (nicely structured) documentation? e.g. Shouldn't templates be generated (or at least be generatable) from from artifact structure?

Also, which newsgroup should I use?

Thanks & regards.