[epf-dev] New version of OpenUP/Basic for download

Hi,

There is a new version of OpenUP/Basic for download at http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/openup/openup_downloads.php.

Please, note that the available library and published Web site have been created using Milestone 5 of EPF Composer. On the link above you find another link for the tool download.

Attention committers working on OpenUP/Basic content: please upgrade to M5, so we are on the same page, as the current library in CVS has been saved using M5. No structural or file changes are expected though.
Also remember to setup the CVS access accordingly after you install M5, as found in the "Using EPF Composer with a Version Control System" document available on the project Web site.

This version of OpenUP/Basic includes a mockup of the Introduction page, and we are aware of hyperlinks that are not working and the quality of graphs, so we appreciate your patience while we come up with the final version of this page.

Please, let me know if you have any question.
Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer