[epf-dev] A bit of dissemination progress

Hi all,

I am happy to share with you that at the yearly conference of the Dutch SPIN (called SPIder) Mr. Ron Tolido will talk about OpenUP in his keynote speech. Mr Tolido is the Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for Capgemini (Northern Europe and Asia Pacific). I have enclosed a small article that I will publish next week in the SPIder Newsletter. I realize that most of you will not be able to read it as it is in Dutch, but anyway…

This means two exposures for OpenUP: next week in SPIders newsletter and on October 3rd at the conference.

I just thought you would like to know.

Thanks,

Cees.

--

Cees Michielsen

Telelogic.

Telelogic Lifecycle Solutions:
Helping You Define, Design & Deliver Advanced Systems & Software
Learn More at
www.telelogic.com

Cees Michielsen
Managing Consultant
Telelogic Netherlands
Rijnzathe 7 b-3
3454 PV De Meern
Netherlands

Phone: +31 (30) 666 5530
Fax: +31 (30) 666 1405
Mobile phone: +31 (646) 046 178

Telelogic - Requirements-Driven Innovation!

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment or enclosure, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. Any unauthorized use, review, retransmissions, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.