[epf-dev] Bugzilla Issue 150767

I raised Bugzilla issue 150767 to critical because of its high visibility and shortness of time remaining to fix this issue. Please consider this action as a cry for help on my part.

This bug is really a look and feel bug and I have renamed it as such because overlaps with several other bugs namely:
140019 - General Navigation Map
150768 - General Create Overview
146491 - General Graphics Banner Replace
146499 - General Create OpenUP Graphics

In addition to these problems both the "About OpenUP/Basic" and "About Base
Concepts" page refer to version 0.x if accessed through the tree browser. This
is different from accessing the "About Box" on the banner which refers us to
Basic Unified Process version 1.0

Issues:
1)    I can fix the “About” page issues (I assume both OpenUP/Basic and “Base Concepts” are version 0.9. But I am unclear how to fix the about box accessed through the banner.
2)    What is happening with 146491 the Banner Replacement? Our graphics banner still reads Basic Unified Process? I assume Numbersix is working on this, but the bug has not been accepted yet.
3)    The Navigation Map, Overview, and OpenUP graphic are all inter related issues. I would like to see a consensus on what diagram an OpenUP user will see on the introductory page. Right now we have the lifecycle diagram on the introductory page, but I assume we are moving that to the road map page and replacing with what?
4)    Both the lifecycle diagram and the OpenUP graphic need to be beautified by a graphic artist. Is there one available to do this?

Can we resolve these issues during the Friday telecon please? This will be our top agenda item.

Best regards,
Steve

Back to the top