[epf-dev] EPF API Questions

I am trying to create a Editor for WBS and my questions are related to the EPF APIs.

EPF API/Model, as I understand (very little :) have a UMA model. The base Element is a MethodElement.
So I have another Model to support a WBS, should I be using the MethodElement as a base Class.
Similarly the AbstractBaseFormEditor and MethodElementEditor form the base classes for the Editors. Should I be extending from that.

I am basically not getting the big picture of the API's/Framework to start extending it and creating my own Editors.
The API's are very rich, but I believe lack of a Developers Guide to extend it is leaving me swim in murky waters... Any suggestions are welcome .

regards
Rajesh.

Back to the top