[epf-dev] Agenda: Todays Content Leader Meeting + EPF 1.0 Release Review Slides

Hi,

I suggest the folllwing agenda items for today's meeting:
- Walkthrough of status, espeically where are we at with PM and General tabs
- Discuss how to handle content postponed until after Sep 30, both in the content library, as well as in bugzilla and the burndown spreadsheet
- Discuss how to handle content editing. We need OK from each content owner when an editor can have ~ 3 days of access to your content for editing (IBM has lined up an editor).
- Discuss how we close on too many bugzilla entries in status new, assigned, and resolved.
- Discuss EPF 1.0 Release Review slides (attached). Discuss why they are needed, and call to action to review them outside meeting and provide feedback
- Discuss how to handle the end game. We have 1 month left, tick, tick, tick... :)

Cheers

Per Kroll
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp