[epf-dev] Architectural Notebook in Method Authoring Framework

Hello all,

I’ve started to compile an OpenUP Architectural Notebook, which is just an informal set of architectural notes, constraints, and motivations for understanding the OpenUP structure. Use it for reference and to add any information regarding how OpenUP is structured and why. This should suffice until and if we create a more formal architectural document for OpenUP. It’s located in the Method Authoring Framework process in CVS. The notebook is at the top level of the treeview in the published process.

I also added a step to the end of the Create Method Content task that describes how to validate the integrity of the sub-process packages after adding content.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720

Back to the top