[epf-dev] Test Content Review

Team,

We’ll be conducting a review of several Test-related content elements this Friday (9/1), at 2pm EST.  Attached, please find the following elements:

  • Role: Tester
  • Checklist: Test Case
  • Task: Create Test Cases
  • Guideline: Test Ideas

I expect that there will be a lot of valuable discussion at this first review about the structure and philosophy of testing in OpenUP, so if that’s an area of interest for you please plan to attend.  Whether you can attend or not, we’d certainly appreciate your feedback and direct edits at your convenience.  I’ve turned on track changes in the attachments, so please simply make your mods and post them back to epf-dev.

Thanks!
Nate Oster