[epf-dev] General and Overarching issues telecon agenda

Good evening:

What has my life come to, it is an absolutely gorgeous evening outside and here I am inside putting an agenda together for our telecon. It’s at moments like this I think of leaving it all behind and becoming a barrista J What is worse is to think I volunteered for this…sigh I only have myself to blame.

There are four things I would like to accomplish on tomorrow’s call:

1)     review of the general and overarching issues bug list, with attention to items listed in red.

2)     How do we want to track issues that we are deferring to after the October release (e.g. see issue 146452).

3)     suggestions for how to manage filling in the index and glossary (issues 146487, and 146489)

4)     comments on my “controversial issues”

5)     other issues?

Remember we are meeting at 8:00am PDT (11:00am EDT). Please refer to the calendar page for the dial in number and code.

Best regards,

Steve

146452

2006-07-14

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

2.0

---

General - add new Guidance: What's New in OpenUP

Move to resolve won’t fix??

146458

2006-06-12

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Document

1.0

---

General - Style guidelines - update content

154144

2006-08-16

maj

P2

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

---

General - Many steps still selected in Delivery Process t...

154628

Mon 19:28

enh

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Perform top-to-bottom review of OpenUP/Basic 1.0

146450

2006-06-12

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Guidance: What's New in Base Concepts - update ...

Should we handle this like 146452 and defer until after October?

146494

2006-07-20

nor

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - index/contents.htm - title tag

150767

2006-07-17

maj

P2

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Create Getting Started Supporting Material

**** We really need someone to take this one!

150768

2006-07-31

maj

P2

All

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Create Overview

I don't believe we have the resources to resolve this issue effectively for the 0.9 release and suggest we defer it.

145669

2006-06-14

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Document

unspe

---

General - Improve Guidelines for Referencing Tasks

145670

2006-06-14

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Document

unspe

---

General - Improve Guidelines for Writing Guidances in Plu...

145671

2006-08-18

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Document

unspe

---

General - Indicate UML Prefered Diagramming Language in P...

146499

Tue 19:26

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Create OpenUP graphics

147135

2006-06-20

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - OpenUP White papers explaining core concepts ar...

133269

2006-06-14

maj

P1

All

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Add Stakeholder role to BUP

140019

2006-08-18

nor

P2

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Navigation Map

146487

2006-08-18

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Glossary - seems a little light

146489

2006-08-18

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Index seems light

146491

Tue 19:27

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Graphic banner - replace

146493

2006-08-18

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - About dialog box - inconsistent text

150766

2006-08-18

maj

P1

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Review Any Role usage.

150771

2006-08-18

nor

P3

All

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Policy for Work Product Kind must be established

154604

Tue 12:46

nor

P3

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

---

General - Review of OpenUP Core Principles

138781

2006-06-14

maj

P2

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Collaborative Practices for OpenUP must be spec...

138784

2006-08-14

maj

P2

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Need content for Focus principle

138786

Wed 13:01

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Need content for Evolve principle

138787

2006-06-21

maj

P2

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Need content for Balance principle

140714

Wed 13:12

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Write text for Delivery Process and Capability ...

150769

Tue 14:55

nor

P3

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Review and update references

150770

Tue 18:56

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Review phase iteration templates

151282

2006-07-20

maj

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Hyperlink problems on Intro page

Back to the top