RE: [epf-dev] Task and Activity

That is part of the problem, the definitions are so abstract they are pretty much meaningless.

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Balduino
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:42 AM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Task and Activity

What about the definition of those terms included in the base_concepts plug-in? :-)

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/23/2006 10:55 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[epf-dev] Task and Activity

Hello Everyone:

I am trying to assemble a term list for the OpenUP index and I am little perplexed about what the relationship between a task and an activity is, and what subterms should be included under these. Can anyone provide me with a little clarification on this?

Best regards,
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx