[epf-dev] Do you have committer privileges in Bugzilla?

Hi committers,

If you feel like not being able to do more advanced stuff in Bugzilla like changing bugs status, priorities, etc., that may mean your account has not been promoted to have committer privileges. In order to promote your account, you should send an email to the Eclipse Webmaster and ask for that.

I volunteer to collect your requests for that and send one consolidated email to the Webmaster, so we don't overwhelm our fellows there.

Committers, please, respond to my email address (no need to overwhelm this list either :-)) saying what email you have used for your Bugzilla account.
I'll collect emails until this Friday and send a note to Eclipse.

Note: I'm sure you all know my email address. I don't like to write it here because I get all sort of %$#*@! garbage via email then. Bad Spam!
Anyway, it is <mylastname>@us.<mycompany>.com ;-)

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino