[epf-dev] PM status

Title: PM status

Okay, now I'll send it again, now that I've actually finished writing it… :-) Disregard previous incomplete message...

Attached please find Chris Sibbald's fine minutes of last week's meeting. I've attached an updated PM burndown (not integrated with CVS yet), reflecting the changes in scope and priority we discussed.

 As we discussed, we'd like to do a team review of a number of PM items so we can get them to RESOLVED. Here is what I propose based on our discussion.

Bug     Item Type       Name    Assigned
151424  Role    Project Manager Joe
151426  Task    Plan the Project        Joe
151423  Work Product    Project Plan    Joe
146504  Template        PM - Template: Project Plan - replace   Joe
151785  Task    Plan Iteration  Per
151820  Work Product    Iteration Plan  Per
151824  Template        PM - Template: Iteration Plan - replace Per

If those responsible for each item could email out their latest revisions (or perhaps even better, attach your updates to the Bugzilla entry) by Wednesday, that would be great. Then people could possibly get a chance to review them offline before Friday's PM call to be hosted by Joe.

Let me (actually Joe, since I'll be gone this week) know if people think this is too much to try to tackle at the review, or if there is alternate content available for review. Have fun!

Thanks, Chris ~:|
<<...>> <<...>>
Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Eclipse Process Framework F2F Meeting - www.eclipse.org/epf
Washington, DC, August 10-11, 2006
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org