[epf-dev] PM status

Title: PM status

Attached please find Chris Sibbald's fine minutes of last week's meeting. As we discussed, we'd like to do a team review of a number of PM items so we can get them to RESOLVED. Here is what I propose based on our discussion.

Bug     Item Type       Name    Assigned
151424  Role    Project Manager Joe
151426  Task    Plan the Project        Joe
151785  Task    Plan Iteration

If those responsible for each item could email out their latest revisions (or perhaps even better, attach your updates to the Bugzilla entry) by Wednesday, that would be great. Then people could possibly get a chance to review them offline before Friday's PM call to be hosted by Joe.

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
6514915575@xxxxxxxxxxx cell message
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Eclipse Process Framework F2F Meeting - www.eclipse.org/epf
Washington, DC, August 10-11, 2006
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org

Back to the top