RE: [epf-dev] Re-architecting OpenUP Telecon Tuesday August 22nd

Hi,

I can attend.
Brian, which slides are you referring to? I see a Word document from 7/24 with one graphic showing a Venn diagram. Is there more than that graphic?

Also, was there a discussion in DC about a potential 4th pie, suggested by Scott, dealing with Deployment? My gut feeling is that it is a good idea, but we do not have much on deployment today. It could serve as better to wait a little before adding it, so we do not have a pie advertising our big hole.. :)
Also, before taking a clear stand on whether that pie makes sense, I would like to see the underlying process model to ensure that it is reasonably well decouplde from the other "pies"..

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

"Brian Lyons" <blyons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/18/2006 02:30 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Re-architecting OpenUP Telecon Tuesday August 22nd

hiho,

I’ll be there.

Can we also ensure that Chris Armstrong is on the call?  During the face-to-face I was enamored with all the thought that went into the graphics he created, but I want to make sure we have a unified perspective and that the Venn/evil-eye ideas synch with the pie ideas.