From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Adolph
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 1:45 PM
To: 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'
Subject: [epf-dev] Re-architecting OpenUP Telecon Tuesday August 22nd

Good morning everyone.

During this morning’s General and Overarching issues telecon we decided that we need a telecon to discuss the issues raised by bugzilla issue

152354

12:17:11

maj

P3

All

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

---

Re-architecting and Re-positioning OpenUP

This call is scheduled for Tuesday August 22nd at 8:00am PDT.  Please refer to the calendar for call details.

This call may have to be re-scheduled if Per Kroll is not available.

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top