[epf-dev] Package owner call - PM status

Title: Package owner call - PM status

I'll be unable to participate in this morning's package owner call. I'm still working on quantifying things, but we do have several items that are resolved (or pretty close), so we should be in a position to review some stuff shortly (perhaps at this Friday's PM call). I've had great response from people volunteering to help and am working to get my arms around the priorities and assignments. Again, hope to have that together for Friday's call.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Eclipse Process Framework F2F Meeting - www.eclipse.org/epf
Washington, DC, August 10-11, 2006
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org

Back to the top