[epf-dev] General and Overaching Issues Conference call

Hello Everyone:

I am restarting the weekly conference call for General and Overarching issues. There a number of issues that must be handled as we head towards our completion date. I have tentatively selected Fridays at 8:00am PDT for the conference call which I hope will not go for more than 30 minutes.

Does this work for those who are interested in participating in these calls?

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top