Re: [epf-dev] Building EPF From CVS

FYI. The org.eclipse.epf.platform.linux and org.eclipse.epf.platform.win32 plug-ins have been deprecated. Please do not import them into your workspace.

Regards,
Kelvin

Kelvin Low
Software Architect
IBM Method and IC Engineering
tel:  408-342-4630
fax: 408-863-4144
email: lowk@xxxxxxxxxx

Rajesh Jain <rjain15@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/14/2006 08:35 AM

Please respond to
Rajesh Jain <rjain15@xxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Rajesh Jain <rjain15@xxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Building EPF From CVS

I solved the issue, when I do a Import, the org.eclipse.epf.platform.feature is repeated twice in the import list, and because of that Eclipse get confused and doesn't import all the projects in the workspace.

regards