[epf-dev] Building EPF From CVS

Hi

A newbie question: I am trying to build EPF from the code pulled from CVS Repository.
The simple steps I perform are: Import all the Plugin Projects into Eclipse, and I run into multiple issues related to BuildPath, missing packages like (draw2d, emf .. etc, 100+ errors per plugin project).

I would like to know if there is a set process I need to follow while importing, or I need to go an fix all the individual errors, has someone faced this issues before.

I am using Eclipse 3.2RC5 (I believe the latest Callisto build) and I have all the plugins related to EMF, Draw2D, GEF etc.

regards
Rajesh

Back to the top