[epf-dev] Use of EPF Composer (build M4)

Dear committers,

Although we have builds of EPF Composer available for download (like M4 and M5), we are still officially using M3 build to author content for OpenUP.
The new builds cause an upgrade in the library, so you can't use an older version of the tool to open that library again.

We are now doing some tests with the M4 build with OpenUp library, and we plan to officially upgrade to M4 soon (then committing the "upgraded" library to CVS).
We would like to block a specific time for that. The conversion will occur:

8/14 (Monday) - 9:00 to 10:00 AM PDT

Please commit all your changes to CVS before that time, and wait for a follow up notification saying the migration has been completed. After that, you will have instructions to use M4 build.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to send an email to this list.

Regards,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer