From: Per Kroll
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: Promoting SPEM2.0 and EPF: SPEM1.1 Vs SPEM2.0

Hi Reda,

thanks you very much for your support, and welcome to the project.

No, there are no formalities required. I think the main thing is for you to find an area or two of interest, and help out in these areas.

We have organized in a number of smaller teams centered around Requirements, Architecture, Development, Test, Project Mgmt, CM, Projetc Mgmt, and General.
I think General, Project Mgmt, followed by Development may be the areas of biggest needs of help.
You may also look at
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/design/openup/Burndown.xls?cvsroot=Technology_Project
for a complete list of remaining tasks.

So, maybe you want to think a little bit about which areas you are the most interested in contributing, and then send an e-mail to epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx. I know that a number of the team leads are starved for resources, so you will be very welcome... :)

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework