[epf-dev] OpenUP Overview Diagram

Title: OpenUP Overview Diagram

To All, based on some discussions we been having here at the Agile conference and the idea of three "subprocesses" that Per spoke about today (and our overall discussion about presentation in the published website), I came up with a Venn diagram that I think is pretty compelling. Of course, I made up some new names for existing things, did some refactoring, and all that, but I'm curious to hear what others think about this. If it was thought to be a useful way of looking at things, perhaps this could be the graphic on the OpenUP home page (with navigable hotspots and all that)… What does everybody (or anybody) think?

Thanks, Chris ~:|

<<...>>

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Agile 2006 International Conference
Minneapolis, MN, July 23-28, 2006 - www.agile2006.com
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org