Re: [epf-dev] EPF meeting and review session notifications as entered in the EPF calendar

Hi Ricardo,

I received your invitation this time and was able to join the EPF group.

Thank you,
Russell

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/26/2006 06:18 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] EPF meeting and review session notifications as        entered        in the EPF calendar

Russell, I've sent the invitation again to r_pannone@xxxxxxxxx (is that your Yahoo email address?).

Please let me know if you got it this time.

There's one 'OpenUP/Basic - PM package' meeting scheduled for this Friday 10AM PT

Toll-free dial-in: 1-877-421-0003
Toll dial-in: 1-770-615-1374
<For IBMers> Tie-line dial-in: 421-0003
Participant passcode: 667201

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

Russell Pannone/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/25/2006 04:08 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF meeting and review session notifications as entered        in the EPF calendar

Hi,

I am still not getting notices for meeting or review sessions for EPF.

I have set up a user id and password in yahoo (r_pannone) but cannot for the life of me figure out how to set up getting notified of EPF meeting or review sessions as per the EPF calendar entries.

Ricardo worked with me a bit to no avail.

This is of concern to me because I need to know when Project Management related meetings or reviews take place.

How did you do it?

Take care,

Russell (in-the-dark)