[epf-dev] RE: Potential Wiki contribution to EPF

We are on. Ricardo will be there.  I will enter the details in the EPF Cal: this Thursday 27th, 8 am Pacific time, 5 pm Europe time.

Onno will teach us how to set-up the Wiki, upload OpenUP, review changes and comments, harvest the changes, and upload a new version of OpenUP.

Dial-up information:
1.
Go to http://cpc.on.raindance.com
2.
Click on "Join Unscheduled Meeting" on the left
3.
Enter your details and the following conference ID: 2816556. Select the "Full Version" radio button, click "Join now"
4.
Raindance will check your system and might prompt you to install a few files.  It will then bring up the conference tool.
5.
Dial the following phone number: USA 800-528-2856, International: 770-325-4737
6.
When asked, enter the same conference ID on the phone as well: 2816556

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

"Straaten, Onno van der" <onno.van.der.straaten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/25/2006 05:34

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Bruce Macisaac/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Charles Yan/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS, Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS, Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
RE: Potential Wiki contribution to EPF

Hi Per,
I’m in +01:00 GMT, so I propose for the meeting 4:00pm GMT.

I thought about mentioning the issue of the domain name to use at the last meeting but in the end didn’t.

Just a thought now that you mention availability of www.openup.org. We can separate the hosting from the domain name part. If Philippe Kruchten can point www.openup.org to our LCMG server we could consider starting using that domain name right away. It is a small change, no delay. When a suitable hosting environment has been found and we have the software installed and configured there, the IP address associated with the domain name can be changed to the IP address of the final hosting environment. We won’t have to communicate a new location of OpenUP.

Best Regards,
Onno