From: Per Kroll [mailto:pkroll@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:06 PM
To: chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: PM stuff

Hi Chris,

I felt that these templates / examples were a little bit more advanced than I would like to include in OpenUP / use for EPF. Whenever in doubt, I suggest we go for less....
I do think that there are a few good things I should include in the EPF proj plan, such as measurement and project organization. I think that it would be interesting for people to know who is actually working on the project (Committer as well as contributors). So I suggest I add that.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

07/11/2006 08:56 AM

Please respond to
<chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
PM stuff

<<...>> <<...>>

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President

Armstrong Process Group, Inc.

651.491.5575 c

715.246.0383 f

www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:

Agile 2006 International Conference
Minneapolis, MN, July 23-28, 2006 -
www.agile2006.com

14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference

Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 -
www.re06.org

Back to the top