Re: [epf-dev] Ballot for voting on PM process element names and next PMcall

Here is my vote (and I will need a second internal ballot to translate
these names to Portuguese :-))

> Role #1: [ ] Development lead, [X] Project manager, [ ] Team lead, [ ]
> Technical lead, [ ] Other: __Note: (changed my mind because a project
manager using agile techniques could be used for any kind of creative
project delivered in iterations... not just software)

> Work Product #1: [ ] Development plan, [X] Project plan, [ ] Release plan,
> [] Other: _
>
> Work Product #2: [ ] Development item list, [ ] Product backlog, [ ]
> Development backlog, [ ] Work item list, [ ] Release backlog, [ ]
> Cross-project backlog, [ ] System work item list, [ ] Project work item
> list, [X] Other: ____________Feature Backlog: if this workproduct is to
be costumer oriented and used for discussing with costumer the
priorities and what features goes to each iteration then the costumer
language should be used... and they understand features...not "work
items"... these features will focus on delivering value to the
costumer... requirements for each feature could be detailed in each
iteration using the appropriate openup work products: use case
specifications, supporting requirements scenarios, etc (things such as
bugs should not go on this backlog)... and the detail for  open up work
products and tasks on each iteration would go to work products#3 and#4
(whatever their names )