Re: [epf-dev] Burndown chart content for general and overarching issues...

Steve,

some of these things were captured in separate tabs, and I moved them to other tabs, since there seemed to be no owner for that content.
See my comments below regarding where they could be moved.
I am not sure whether there are any bugzilla entires or not for them, but somebody need to make sure that we have good cntent in these areas....

Supporting material - we are suggesting changes in this area, but we need to have somebody to manage ech item there.
Capability Patterns are on the process side. These are the ones for the PM space, but there are CPs for all areas except general, I think.
Work Product Type => This is an alternative way of categorizing work products. We either have to have somebody to remove it, or edit it. Not sure what implications are if we remove it.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

"Steve Adolph" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/13/2006 01:55 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Burndown chart content for general and overarching        issues...

Hello everyone…

I’m updating the burndown chart for general and overarching issues and I am trying to find what is all the extra content in the general tab? There are numerous items that are either listed as PM bugs or I cannot find as bugs in our bugzilla issue. Before I change this, can someone tell me what this is about?

    Role Any Role
    Concept Change Requests => CM?
    Concept Prototype => Development or Req?
  Concept Stakeholder => Req?
    Supporting Material Getting Started
    Supporting Material Overview
    Supporting Material References
    Capability Pattern Assess and Close Out Project
    Capability Pattern Assess and Plan Iteration
    Capability Pattern Initiate Project
    Capability Pattern Manage Iteration
    Phase Iteration Template Construction Phase Iteration
    Phase Iteration Template Elaboration Phase Iteration
    Phase Iteration Template Inception Phase Iteration
    Phase Iteration Template Transition Phase Iteration
    Work Product Kind Assessment
    Work Product Kind Concept
    Work Product Kind Infrastructure
    Work Product Kind Model