[epf-dev] General and Overarching issues work remaining....

Hello Everyone:

The following table shows the remaining general and overarching issues that am aware of and my wet finger in the wind estimate for their effort.

In my view there is at least 35 points of effort. I have equated a point to approximately one “good” day of effort. There are some problems with this estimate:

First some of the tasks that I have budgeted as one point such as 146494 look fairly straight forward and should be less than 1 point.

Second, for items like 146489 (Index seems light) I just said we will allocate 3 days over the next two iterations for this, when the allotted time is consumed it is done.

Third, some issues such as 133269 (add stake holder) I have not inquired yet from the owner of this issue what work remains.

Fourth, some issues that are new, look like they are already fixed.

Finally for Issue number 147135 is difficult to estimate because this requires the creation of several white papers. I will be able to refine this one soon as I create a few abstracts and outlines.

Chat with you all tomorrow…

Steve

Bug

Date

Status

Description

Comment

Points

127009

7/7/2006 15:37

NEW

General - Update welcome pages for EPF

2

146499

6/20/2006 19:23

NEW

General - Create OpenUP graphics

Who should do this?

146487

6/14/2006 14:42

NEW

General - Glossary - seems a little light

Glossary needs updates - contributors? Probably an ongoing task in each iteration

3

146489

6/12/2006 19:35

NEW

General - Index seems light

Index needs updates. Probably an ongoing task for each iteration.

3

146491

6/14/2006 14:43

NEW

General - Graphic banner - replace

Ok who can take this on?

1

146493

6/14/2006 14:44

NEW

General - About dialog box - inconsistent text

Yep it's broken…

1

146494

6/14/2006 14:48

NEW

General - index/content.htm - title tag

Looks like it is fixed…

N/A

145669

6/14/2006 18:25

ASSIGNED

General - Improve Guidelines for Referencing Tasks

Applies across all discplines and will stay open until OpenUP is released.

?

145670

6/14/2006 18:26

ASSIGNED

General - Improve Guidelines for Writing Guidances in Plug-in Development Guide

Applies across all discplines and will stay open until OpenUP is released.

145671

6/14/2006 18:26

ASSIGNED

General - Indicate UML Prefered Diagramming Language in Plug-in Development Guide

Yep it's broken…

1

147135

6/20/2006 12:15

ASSIGNED

General - OpenUP White papers explaining core concepts are required

I will need to break this out into more detail…set of bugs…

>20

133269

6/14/2006 14:55

ASSIGNED

General - Add Stakeholder role to BUP

what is the current status of this?

?

138784

6/19/2006 10:12

ASSIGNED

General - Need content for Focus principle

minimal work remaining should be resolved.

1

146449

6/29/2006 17:29

REOPENED