Re: Fw: [epf-dev] Ballot for voting on PM process element names and next PM call

I've noticed that there seems to be two voting camps: the dev lead/plan
campl and the project manager/plan camp.  I fall into the latter for a few
reasons:
1. I think OpenUP can be used for more than just software development.
Why not following it for creating training material, or running a
landscape architecture effort (that's what my wife does, for example)?
The terms project mgr/plan are a bit more generic and therefore more
applicable.
2. Project mgr/plan seems to be more widely used.  For example, the PMI
community is pretty specific about these terms (yes, hell may have frozen
over, I had something good to say about PMI).
3. Project mgr/plan are a bit more scalable as terms than dev lead/plan.

Anyway, sorry for the interruption.  Now back to our regularly scheduled
program.  ;-)

- Scott