Fw: [epf-dev] Ballot for voting on PM process element names and next PM call

SORRY CHRIS
I miss-checked the 2 first question which are different from the assumption I stated at the beginning of my mail!!
I just resent it with the appropriate answers ...
Could you please consider this vote rather than the former one??
Pasc@l

Pascal Negros/France/IBM, 33-0869
pnegros@xxxxxxxxxx, +33 (0) 149 050 869
Enterprise Architectures Engineering, Business Strategy Alignment, Governance of Transformation

Blue Pages  Get more

----- Forwarded by Pascal Negros/France/IBM on 13/07/2006 19:03 -----
Pascal Negros/France/IBM

13/07/2006 09:51

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Ballot for voting on PM process element names and next        PM callLink

Myvote below ... I have an assumption (based on the reading of the different thread) : we are talking Development Management rather than generally speaking Project Management (Development Mgt could be a part of a more global Project or a project by itself but dediciated to development). This assumption is confirmed by the current target usage of Eclipse: Development.
Pasc@l

Pascal Negros/France/IBM, 33-0869
pnegros@xxxxxxxxxx, +33 (0) 149 050 869
Enterprise Architectures Engineering, Business Strategy Alignment, Governance of Transformation

Blue Pages  Get more

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/07/2006 10:18

Please respond to
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Ballot for voting on PM process element names and next PM        call

Here is the ballot for voting on PM process element names. I attempted to include the various names people have suggested for these things as choices. If there are any that I overlooked or if there are new ones that people would like to suggest, feel free to write them in under "Other". To cast your vote, reply to this email message, copy me (chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), and place an '"x" in one of the boxes that precede each choice to indicate your vote for each element. The voting closes at 12:00am Friday 7/14 which will allow us to tally the votes and report the results at the next PM conference call (scheduled for 8am PST Friday 7/14) and the epf-dev mail list.

Role #1: [ X ] Development lead, [ ] Project manager, [ ] Team lead, [ ] Technical lead, [ ] Other: _______________

Work Product #1: [ X ] Development plan, [ ] Project plan, [ ] Release plan, [ ] Other: _______________

Work Product #2: [ ] Development item list, [ ] Product backlog, [ ] Development backlog, [ X] Work item list, [ ] Release backlog, [ ] Cross-project backlog, [ ] System work item list, [ ] Project work item list, [ ] Other: _______________

Work Product #3: [ X] Iteration plan, [ ] Other: _______________ : Iteration plan should be a combination of work plan, risk plan, resource plan, finacial plan, ..... I should also be placed in context of the global project plan (the one which contains the considered Development (sub-)project plus other (sub-) projects within the global endeavour of the engagement).

Work Product #4: [ X] Task list, [ ] Sprint backlog, [ ] Work item list, [ ] Team work item list, [ ] Iteration work item list, [ ] Other: The Task List should be organized in a breakdown structure, based on a product breakdown structure and the resource organization. Notice that there is a dependency between the WBS and the PBS but not a 1 to 1 correspondance; recommended representation of placing this inside of Work Product #3

Work Product #5: [ X] Risk list, [ ] Other: _______________

Work Product #6: [ X] Status assessment, [ ] Other: _______________

Report #1: [ X] Development burndown, [ ] Release burndown, [ ] Project burndown, [ ] Other: _______________

Report #2: [ X] Iteration burndown, [ ] Sprint burndown, [ ] Other: _______________