From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Balduino
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 2:16 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Validating Method Content

Thanks Jim for proposing that. It actually addresses the "time for review" I mentioned in the other email (before I saw this one:-))
Now, it's a question of who plays each role (author, reviewer 1, reviewer 2).

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/07/2006 09:34 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Validaitng Method Content

Hello all,

The question of what “done” means in terms of method content has come up as we’ve been reviewing content this week. In other words, when can a Bugzilla entry be changed from Accepted (or Assigned) to Resolved, and then to Verified.

I propose the following:
We should also have some kind of acceptance test where all content is reviewed for spelling errors, consistency, globalization considerations, etc.

What do people thing? Would this be more effective than what we have now, or can this plan be made better?

- Jim