RE: [epf-dev] Unable to attend OpenUP refocus telecon...

There’s a tools meeting on Wiki integration from 7:30 – 8:30 Thursday. Maybe you could start you meeting at 8:30.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720