Re: [epf-dev] As part of a discussion today on Project Management elements I saw listed an element called "Report"

Yes, I think the intent was to use the report guidance type.
Reports, like templates (another guidance type) can lay out the structure of information.

Bruce MacIsaac

Russell Pannone/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/30/2006 09:30 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] As part of a discussion today on Project Management elements I saw listed an element called "Report"

I know of an element called "Report" that is a type of Guidance but I am wondering, was the use of an element called "report" today different than what is currently in EDF Composer.

I understand that the actual creating of the instance of a report may be via a tool like SODA, Word, Crystal, so  is the thinking that there will be an element called "Report" that will be a type of work product where one could lay out the structure of what a report should contain?