[epf-dev] EPF Composer article in BZ Media's Eclipse Review

Dear partners.
The latest issue of Eclipse Review features the article on EPF Composer that I mentioned a while ago (see link below, find it on p. 26).  Please forward this link to all partners and interested parties.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

----- Forwarded by Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM on 07/05/2006 11:24 -----
"Eclipse Review" <service@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/29/2006 15:58

Please respond to
10184176.62879811.22.19427.unknown.unknown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Peter Haumer/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Here's your new issue  focusing on Callisto!

Dear Eclipse professional,

The second issue of BZ Media's Eclipse Review is now available for
download from http://www.eclipsereview.com/retrieve/er_200606.htm

The cover story in this issue of Eclipse Review is about Callisto, the
big simultaneous release of 10 Eclipse projects. We also have stories
about the Process Framework Composer, the Eclipse RCP (Rich Client
Platform), reverse engineering, BIRT 2.0, and more!

We hope you enjoy this issue of Eclipse Review. Feel free to pass this
message to your colleagues, or refer them to http://www.eclipsereview.com
where they can download a digital copy or subscribe online.

The digital edition of Eclipse Review is identical to the print version.
To read it, you will need a PDF viewer, such as the free Acrobat Reader,
available from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

For advertising information, contact sales@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please don't "reply" to this message, which is sent by an automated
mailer, because nobody will see your question, comment or request.

For stop receiving these notices, write to
service@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=discontinue_ER_77838_ER

You can also reach our customer-service department at
service@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=ER_question_from_77838

Back to the top