From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Lyons
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:11 PM
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Conference Call for Development Package

hiho,

I have authored some content for the non-visual elements relating to design in the development package.  Boy, it is an interesting mental exercise to explain a design technique while never mentioning the visual representation of the design.

Before carrying on with the contents of the visual_modeling sub-package that will build off of this content, I would like to have a call with some reviewers to sanity check what I am saying.  I am scheduling a one-hour call for 8am pacific time on Monday July 3.  Everyone – committer, contributor, fly-on-the-wall – is welcome to participate.  Please plan to have looked through the latest version from CVS of these three elements from the Development package:

Task: Design Solution

Work Product: Design

Guidance: Design

Actually, if someone wants to review this and does not have CVS all set up, I can send out the three XMI files and you can plunk them into the repository on your machine.  Just send a message straight to me.