Re: [epf-dev] Proposed name change for Project Management elements

On Mon, June 26, 2006 6:22 am, Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx said:
<snip>
> The main thrust of the point is that defining a "Project Manager" role in
> OpenUP/Basic seems misleading, as the scope of the method and the intended
> audience doesn't really address the territory that I would typically
> associate with PM's. Maybe we should be defining a lighter role and then
> scale up to project management?
<snip>

I've always liked the term "Team Lead" as it implies, to me at least, some
form of leadership role which may take on admin, coach, or even technical
responsibilities depending on the situation.

In other methods this would be the Scrum Master or the XP Coach.

- Scott

http://www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Refactoring Databases (
http://www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html ) is now