[epf-dev] Slides from Committers Meeting & Always Use EPF Slide Template

Hello,

If you presented any slides at the EPF committers meeting this week, please send me a copy (if you haven’t already)y and I’ll post the slides with the notes.

As a reminder, all slides we present should use the EPF PowerPoint template that includes the EPL statement (template is attached). This allows us to post the slides to the EPF website. Everyone who downloads the slides should be able to use them in other presentations under the EPL. Please convert your slides to use the template if your original presentation didn’t use it. As an alternative, you can provide a link to the slides instead and I’ll post the link with the notes.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720