From: Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: martes, 20 de junio de 2006 16:12
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Mapping for OpenUP/Basic & MDD Plugin

Hi

I have attached the first draft of the OpenUP/Basic -> MDD plugin map
for review and modification. This is the mapping we started in the MDD
break-out at the Reading F2F. I have made my best guess at some of the
variability relationships but most are still left to do.

I will use this map to help keep the development of the OpenUP/Basic
Architecture package in step with the MDD plugin. Hopefully, this map
will be helpful for others - especially Jason Mansell.

cheers

Mark
(See attached file: openBasic_2_mdd_mapping.xls)

Mark Dickson
Principal Solution Architect
SAE Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients
should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any
liability whatsoever.

protected by client privilege.  It is solely for the use of the intended
recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in error.
Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
     Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
     Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
     Registered in England No.1000954.
     t  +44 (0)8702 416181
     w  www.xansa.com

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente.