RE: [epf-dev] Self referencing Presentation Name in content?

Hi Brian,

The examples the Plug-in Development Guide gives for the Brief Description fields are usually in the form of “This role…” or “This task…” The purpose of having the guidelines generically self-reference the element is to address the problem you described.

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720