RE: [epf-dev] Next PM conf call

Ricardo, it sounds like Friday would work pretty well for most people, so think your suggestion of 9am PST, Friday (16 Jun) sounds good to me. Let me know how the triage goes... :-) The Work Items List and Iteration Plan ("List 1 and List 2") topics are at the top of the list of items to review. I'm hoping to have some more content and examples to review prior to then, so we have something concrete to look at.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

From: Ricardo Balduino [mailto:balduino@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 4:25 PM
To: chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Next PM conf call

Chris,

For me, this call could be on Friday. Would a 1-hour time slot right after the core principles meeting work for people (9-10 AM PDT)?
I'd recommend Friday instead of tomorrow, so people have sometime to look at the list of bugs you created in Bugzilla. I have to do the initial bug triage, so I can spend some time on it before the meeting.

As for prioritization of topics to discuss, I would strongly recommend the open issue on Work Items List and Iteration Plan, or "list 1 and list 2" :-)

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer
Phone: 1 (408) 863-5019 (TL: 560-5019)

www.ibm.com
www.eclipse.org/epf

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/12/2006 09:06 AM

Please respond to
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Next PM conf call

I'd like to schedule the next PM conference call for sometime this week. As I'm pretty busy Wednesday and Thursday, I'd like to do it either tomorrow (Tuesday) or Friday. Do others have any preference? I've also submitted many of the items in the spreadsheet as Bugzilla entries, so one thing to do would be to prioritize and assign those. There are still a small number that we need to review or have been deferred because of their relationship to items to be discussed. I suggest we start with that list first, see how it goes, and then get to the submitted items. I've attached the updated spreadsheet and the minutes from the last meeting.

Per, at the conference last week, we discussed if you, as the project manager, could render our project management work products using OpenUP templates (project plan and iteration plan). I'm thinking that each discipline/package owner could being using our work item list template (once we come up with one -- I'll try to take the lead on this for PM-related items). What would be the best way for us to get going on this?

Thanks, Chris ~:|

<<...>> <<...>>

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President

Armstrong Process Group, Inc.

651.491.5575 c

715.246.0383 f

www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"
[attachment "EPF_PM_SIG_MeetingNotes_20060602.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] [attachment "OpenUP_PM_ProcessElementList_20060611.xls" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] _______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx