[epf-dev] OOP 2007 Conference CFP

Below is the conference CFP for OOP 2007 this coming January. It's a great conference which could benefit from some good UP talks.

- Scott
================================
I would like to invite you to submit presentation abstracts for our upcoming
OOP 2007 Conference. The OOP 2007 will take place from January 22 ­ 26, 2007
in Munich / Germany.
Please find attached an invitation letter from the Technical Chair, Ms
Frances Paulisch with more detailed information for submitting proposals.

For submitting proposals please only use the online form at:

http://www.sigs-datacom.de/sd/kongresse/speakers_lounge/cfp_oop2007_01.php

All information are available at:  www.oopconference.de  too.

Deadline for submissions:  July 1, 2006

Scott W. Ambler  :-)
Senior Consultant, Ambysoft Inc.
www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html

Every organization gets the process that it deserves.

Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design (www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html) is now available.

Back to the top