Re: [epf-dev] Requirements Discipline Review - June 12

Chris

Next week I will be in vacations and won´t be able to make the call for requirements review...I am not sure if I will have access to email... I have attached an excell with my comments on some content ... I am also attaching a document from HP that may help on elaborations the guideline for writing good requirements (I like the section on SMART concepts described in the appendix A)...

Best regards

Ana