Re: [epf-dev] Call for contributors - OpenUP Architecture Package

Assigned bugs to Ana.

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

www.ibm.com
www.eclipse.org/epf

Ana Valente Pereira <apereira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/05/2006 04:11 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Call for contributors - OpenUP Architecture Package

I can try to provide some content on 143180, 143181, 143182,143185... if
you donĀ“t mind reviewing my English as well

Ana