[epf-dev] OpenUP/Basic - elements coverage

OpenUP committers,

I hope you find this useful: I put in CVS the four spreadsheets sent by Chris Sibbald (covering all elements in OpenUP/Basic) and the doc sent by Mark Dickson (covering architecture package only).
They are here: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.epf/design/openup/?cvsroot=Technology_Project

You may want to use them (edit, update or just read) when assigning work in Bugzilla (which is still our official "work items list").

Please, let me know if you have any question.
Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer