RE: [epf-dev] PM conf call

I am tentatively OK for 2 PM CST Friday. Thanks.

________________________________

From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Chris Armstrong
Sent: Wed 5/31/2006 7:04 AM
To: 'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'
Subject: [epf-dev] PM conf call

So does this Friday still work for everybody to do another PM conference call? I'm thinking around 2pm CST. How would that work for everybody? I'm hoping to have the list we started going through last time organized and filtered so we spend our time on the most critical items. I'll also attempt to put together some representation of what List 1 and List 2 mean to me in the context of the EPF PM work we're doing. I'd like to hope I could have that ready sometime tomorrow.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
www.aprocessgroup.com <http://www.aprocessgroup.com>
    "proven practical process"
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top