RE: [epf-dev] Announcement: EPF European F2F Meeting June 19-21

Hi I will participating in the F2F meeting, I will arriving the 19th and leaving the 20th...best regards.

Jason

From: Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Mark.Dickson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: sábado, 20 de mayo de 2006 12:28
To: epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [epf-dev] Announcement: EPF European F2F Meeting June 19-21

Hi folks

The next European face to face meeting is confirmed for June 19-21, in Reading, UK.

The meeting will be hosted at Xansa's UK head office. Directions are available on the website - http://www.xansa.com/about/locations/ukoffices/reading/

There are a large number of local hotels to choose from, with most of the usual chains represented. I propose the preferred hotel as the Marriott in Reading. It's a good hotel, centrally located in Reading. Details here: http://marriott.co.uk/Channels/globalSites/propertypage/UK/LHRLR

The hotel rates in the UK are generally higher than North America and Europe. The standard room rate for this hotel is £145 per night room only. I have agreed a slight discount on that - £135 for room and breakfast for Sunday and Monday night, rising to £140 for the Tuesday night. There are 20 rooms available on this allocation and they will be held until June 1, after which you'll only be able to book subject to availability. To get the discount you need to phone the hotel between 9am and 5.30pm BST and quote booking reference xan3512. Alternatively, you can book online and send an email afterwards to get the discount applied on checkout. The email address is: rhi.lhrlr.reservations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You might want to cut & paste that :-)

A number of people have already confirmed their attendance - thankyou. Can I now ask anyone else coming to confirm with me please? This will enable me to get visitors passes organised with Xansa.

We're working on the agenda at the moment and will firm up nearer the time. If you'd like to propose an agenda item, please get in touch.

cheers

Mark

Mark Dickson
SAE Practice
m 0780 1917480
w www.xansa.com
e mark.dickson@xxxxxxxxx

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients should undertake their own virus checking as Xansa will not accept any liability whatsoever.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received it in
error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.
Xansa, Registered Office: 420 Thames Valley Park Drive,
Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1PU, UK.
Registered in England No.1000954.
t +44 (0)8702 416181
w www.xansa.com

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify it to the sender and delete without resending or backing it, as it is legally prohibited.

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida.
Si usted no es el destinatario, le rogamos lo comunique al remitente y proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo, ya que su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente.