RE: [epf-dev] Important: remaining bugs in M3

OK, now I see what you mean. I can copy that text in the concept:Metric, directly in the library... no need for attaching a doc to the bug.
Is that the only modification to this particular concept?
By the way, are you planning modifications/additions of text to the other elements in PM discipline (as part of milestone 4 activities)?

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/24/2006 10:11 AM

Please respond to
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Important: remaining bugs in M3

Ricardo, the text can be found in comment #4 attached to the bug. Is that sufficient, or should I create a document and attach it?

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
RE: [epf-dev] Important: remaining bugs in M3

Chris, do you have the text? You can attach the document in the Bugzilla entry, so we can review. After reviewed, we can incorporate in the OpenUP/Basic.

Let me know if I can help.

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

"Chris Armstrong" <chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/24/2006 08:53 AM

Please respond to
chris.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List'" <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Important: remaining bugs in M3

Ricardo, I made a simple recommendation on how to change the text regarding metrics for 138753. What's the best way to get this implemented?

Thanks, Chris ~:|